Saturday, February 9, 2008

this sh*t right heeere!

wow, i apologize in advance for the redundancy. but life's a bitch. every TIME i think i know something, when i think i'm firm, my feet are swept from underneath me. i'll spare you from the gory details, but a very dear friend of mine was in a car accident. i will just give you bullets:

  • lots of drinking!
  • tequila shots even!
  • driving = bad idea
  • totalled car
  • medevac = helicoptor
  • icu

but yeah, they released her today. but i'm pissed at her. i've had to stop her before from committing the same deadly sin. she even cursed me out in her drunkeness, because i shamed her in front of her co-workers. well, i am an asshole, but, that had nothing to do with it. sometimes i do it just 'cause, but if i love you, i'm an asshole on PURPOSE!! you WILL see the light through your stupidity!!! dammit!

i wish i had been there, we left early. frankly, because i had a quite a bit to drink (see tequila shots above - don't ask about numbers, asshole). but, i love myself and my family so much, that i make an active effort to avoid tragedy. i don't understand blatant stupidity. because, well, it's stupid, and i don't understand that language.

but, instead of lambasting her, i will thank my GOD that she's still here with us, missing a few chunks of skin and a whole, complete neckbone. i would have accepted a limp as well.... but she's here, and i couldn't be more thankful.... because damn, that bitch isn't going to fuck up MY monday morning... they already suck enough.

1 comments:

B said...

uhm. this is your sister's bestie. i have finally found your blog.

also? i love you.

yes.

you can find me at deutlich.blogspot.com. my online name is .. well.. Deutlich. hahaha. don't need people findin' out my real name and shit. not via the blog, that is.

I am SO adding you to my blogroll (and google reader)!!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio