Thursday, February 21, 2008

i've got the essentials...

beer and toilet paper. and my pooks, and my bed, and cable television. and a stocked kitchen, full of wonderful new toys....but, i'm currently suffering from the monthlies, so, that kinda, no, really sucks. it could have been PERFECT! alas, it wasn't meant to be....

it's snowing right now, on the eve of the WORST WINTER STORM OF 2008 (dun-dun-duuunnnn)! it probably won't be that bad, but we're a bunch of chaunceys here in DC, so, the area will be paralyzed. but, i'm prepared, i'll refer to the french toast alert in order to properly assess the state of emergency. i've got a safeway right across the street...

good luck and god bless folks...

may the federal government shut down tomorrow, amen.

3 comments:

B said...

what good is bad weather if we can't even use it to get the hell out of work?!

Lacey Bean said...

The french toast alert cracks me up!!

And ps - Found you through Katelin. :)

dmb5_libra said...

Its just raining, I don't see a frozen thing. This was supposed to be CRAY-ZEE ice storm and it kinda just fizzled out. Boo hiss!
I'm going to treat myself to McDonalds since I'm one of the few people at work today. Ahem :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio