Tuesday, February 26, 2008

awesome!

there is nothing like getting to work, checking yourself out in the mirror and realizing you have TOWEL LINT stuck to your face. leetle pink balls of lint, clinging to your freshly cetaphil-ed face. it is a totally rewarding experience...

i might not have noticed that when i walked out of the door because, i iz soooo ty-red. i'm supposed to wash my hair tonight, and rid myself of "the bun", but i don't know if i'll have the strength for that 2 hour ordeal. all i can think of is bed, pillow, blankets.

so, i'll have to weigh my options. i can either have dirty hair in a bun and wake up and go to work with a lint-free face, or i can wash my hair, blow it dry, and flat iron it, and have miniscule, hot pink, nubules on my face. man, i'm going to have to think about it.

update: lint-free face wins... i'm tired.

1 comments:

dmb5_libra said...

Yeah, I was going to go with lint free. Thats so awesome! People micht have thought you had so strange, rare, incurable skin disease.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio