Friday, May 9, 2014

Hey... I meant to call... but...

So!  Time has passed, I am older, and I have another child.  Life is interesting.  I am 37 (whaaa?), I have an almost kindergartener, and a 6 month old, and I'm married to my BEST friend.  We are poor, but we are happy.  These little people sustain us, and put smiles on our faces every day.

I never thought I would be this person.  I thought I would be big and grand, for I was ME!  HA!  Life has been rough but fair in relieving me of that delusion.  I sometimes welcome life's wallops, for it provides me with clarity and levity.

I don't know what this is to be, but I know that I need someplace to write.  Even if it's just me reading it, I know that it's public and someone can read it if they have a slow night.  All I know is that I want to write, and that I want to share myself on a public platform.  If I have 4 readers, well then I will consider it a ROUSING success!  But plain and simple?  I need to write.  I need to vent, I need to share, and I hope to build a community, so that I know that I'm not completely batsh*t crazy.  My in-person experiences have led me to believe that I currently don't need to be committed, but that I do need to stop giving so much power to those who I don't know, but deem them worthy by appearance.  Quick!  Someone send me an e-mail from an African prince so I can send him $1K to free up our $5M!

I have for too long cared what other people think.  I know that I'm a good person, that I have worth, and my ideas are worthy of consideration.  The people who love me agree, and let me tell you, those are good people, so... that must mean that I am only selling myself short. (whew!  trying not to drop the laptop like it's on fire...)

I plan to try to come here regularly.  I plan to be humble, and I plan to document my successes and failures here.  I plan to learn.  Because I only have this one life, and I'm tired of wasting it being scared.  Soon to follow?  Some straight up BS... but it will be MINE!  HUZZAH!

So.

Here. it. goes.


0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio